Pasta Mint Salad from Pizza Hut



I love trying new salads, and decided to try out the pasta mint salad from Pizza Hut because, um, the picture on the menu looked nice. But when served up, it was a total nightmare!

I was expecting those little C-shaped macaronis served up with tomatoes, black olives, capsicum and pineapple bits. But what I got were long pasta-like God-knows-what as you can see in the picture. Definitely not fit for a salad!

The salad had a glazed dressing, which made everything look very delicious and tropical, but once I dug in, it was a total disappointment. The "macaroni" was hard and I had to chew a lot because they weren't boiled well. They tasted bland as well. The accents didn't help much, so I kind of ate some with olives and pineapple bits, and decided I was done.

Overall, a total and complete disaster of a salad! I only give this a point for the good presentation. Skip this and try the Hawaiian Salad if you must have a salad. It's much better!

Price: Tk 300/-

Rating: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment