Caesar Salad from Coffee World


I love trying salads, especially because each one has its own flavor and is so light and fresh! Since Coffee World is a coffee place, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try out a salad. The Caesar Salad has been suggested to me a few times by friends and a cousin, so I went for that one since it seems so popular!


The Caesar Salad comes in a medium bowl and looks quite colorful. The ingredients are little potato cubes, chicken strips, mayonnaise dressing and lettuce. It looked very tempting when first served, but disappointed in terms of taste. There was a bland taste to the chicken and potato bits. The lettuce was bitter and did not add anything to the overall flavor of the salad. The dressing did not add much flavor either. I wouldn't recommend this salad to anyone, especially not salad enthusiasts! It was filling, but what's the use if it tastes bad?

A total disappointment in my opinion.

Price: unknown

Rating: 1.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment