Blueberry Waffles from Coffee World


I always consider Coffee World a breakfast place rather than a teatime favorite, and love their waffles if I want to grab a bite after morning classes.

The waffles are served hot and fresh out of the waffle maker. They are sandwiched together, with cream cheese in between. The sandwiched waffles are topped with blueberry marmalade. I like to open up the sandwich to get a better sense of the flavors. The waffles are mildly sweet, and the blueberry marmalade is the perfect companion for it. A dollop of whipped cream is also served on the side, but I find it unnecessary because I am not a fan of whipped cream on or with anything. The only shortcoming I find is there is not enough cream cheese in the middle, and it kind of gets more on one waffle than the other. A more generous filling would be nice!

Overall, I think they make a great sweet breakfast if you're up for something other than toast and eggs. They also have other breakfast options like a full English breakfast, but I do suggest trying out this particular delicacy!

Price: unknown

Rating: 4.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment