Mozza Burger from A&W Restaurant Bangladesh


On beautiful rainy days, one feels like having khichuri and goru bhuna. I, on the contrary, felt like stuffing myself with a delicious burger today! I originally set out to get something light, like chicken strips or the new spicy rice meal (reviews on those coming up soon!) but when I entered A&W, I impulsively ordered the Mozza Burger because I had been quite curious as to how "amazing" it really is, and whether it lives up to the hype!

The burger comes packed with a beef patty (if you choose single), a cheese slice, tomatoes, dill pickles, lettuce and Mozza sauce. The flavor is good, and the burger is not too big, but satisfying. It is "just a burger" - nothing too special in my opinion. I did not feel the Mozza sauce to be unique - the burger was not even too cheesy. I also always get a weird smell from A&W burgers, kind of like a bad mustard-y smell. I am not sure if it's from the mustard, or from the bun itself. The smell is very off-putting, and is the reason why I won't have any more A&W burgers. I had previously tried the cheaper Beef Cheeseburger, and it had this smell, so I thought the bad smell is because of cheaper ingredients or something, but I was wrong. For a slightly pricey burger, this is an issue.

Overall I'd say the burger was pretty good, but not as amazing as it is claimed to be. I simply could not get over the smell, and just wanted to finish it up quickly.

Price: 360/-

Rating: 3

1 comments:

Sheikh said...

The price much more than US A&W !
After coming BD i was craving for Burger I guess I will skip after this post about burger quality...

The staffs are not trained and dedicated, that is the issue

August 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Post a Comment